Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Trails in Happy Valley

I recently decided to explore Happy Valley and go for a run after a day at the office.  To my surprise, there are walking trails all over with some great scenery!  I had no idea how many there were, along with some serious inclines.  And everyone I came across along the way were all so very friendly....so I guess Happy Valley really is "happy".  It's a great way to enjoy the neighborhood while getting a little exercise in as well.  Not to mention, STAIRS.  If you haven't experienced the torture along 152nd, you need to.  While these stairs look scary, they really aren't...once you reach the top, you feel like a million bucks and you can rest for a few to take in the breathtaking views.  Next time you feel like taking a nice stroll, take advantage of the abundant trails right in your own backyard!  Here's a link to map out your next adventure.....Happy Valley Walking Map.  Happy trails to you!!